Truck Accident Lawyer
Involved in a truck wreck while driving in Georgia? We’re personal injury attorneys here to help.
Truck accidents are some of the most serious and complex types of personal injury cases. If you have been injured in a truck accident in Lilburn, Georgia, you need an experienced truck accident lawyer to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys at Rebecca Kay Sapp Law Firm have over 10 years of experience handling truck accident cases in Lilburn and across Georgia. We know the law and we know how to fight for our clients. We will work tirelessly to get you the full and fair compensation you deserve.
Leading Causes Of Truck Wrecks In Georgia
The leading causes of truck accidents in Georgia include:
- Driver error: This is the most common cause of truck accidents, and it can include things like speeding, distracted driving, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and failing to yield the right of way.
- Truck defects: Truck defects can also cause accidents, such as brake failure, tire blowouts, and faulty equipment.
- Weather conditions: Poor weather conditions, such as rain, snow, and ice, can make it difficult for truck drivers to control their vehicles, increasing the risk of accidents.
- Fatigue: Truck drivers are often required to work long hours, which can lead to fatigue and increase the risk of accidents.
- Hazardous materials: Truck accidents involving hazardous materials can be particularly dangerous, as they can release toxic fumes or chemicals that can cause serious injuries or death.
If you have been injured in a truck accident in Georgia, it is important to speak with an experienced truck accident lawyer to discuss your legal options. An attorney can help you determine who was at fault for the accident and can help you file a claim for compensation.
What To Do After A Truck Accident
If you have been in a truck accident, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention. Even if you don’t think you are injured, it is important to get checked out by a doctor. Injuries from truck accidents can be delayed, so it is important to get checked out as soon as possible.
After you have been seen by a doctor, you should contact a truck accident lawyer. An attorney like our team at Rebecca Kay Sapp Law Firm can help you understand your legal rights and options. They can also help you file a claim with the insurance company and negotiate a fair settlement.
Why You May Need To Hire A Truck Accident Lawyer
- You were injured in a truck accident that was not your fault.
- The truck driver was negligent.
- The truck was defective.
- You have significant medical bills.
- You have lost wages from work.
- You have pain and suffering.
- You need help dealing with the insurance company.
- You want to make sure you get the full and fair compensation you deserve.
What To Expect In A Car Accident Claim
The insurance company will likely try to lowball you on your claim. They may offer you a settlement that is much less than what you are entitled to. An attorney can help you fight for the full and fair compensation you deserve.
The legal process can be complex, but our experienced attorney can make it easier for you. They will handle all of the paperwork and communication with the insurance company. This will allow you to focus on your recovery.
How our firm approaches each case we handle
For over 10 years, Rebecca Kay Sapp Law Firm has been fighting for victims injured by the negligence of others.
At Rebecca Kay Sapp Law Firm, client service & communication is one of our top priorities.
Our firm takes a collaborative approach with every case. Our team is very tightly-knit.
CONTACT OUR EXPERT ATTORNEYS TODAY
OUR OFFICE LOCATIONS
Lilburn Office – Main Office
4760 Lawrenceville Hwy Suite D-1
Lilburn, GA 30047
570 Valley Hill Road
Riverdale, GA 30274
Stone Mountain Office
6181 Memorial Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083